Adjustment Settings of Meltblown Non-woven Fabric Machine
- Issue Time
The meltblown non-woven fabric machine can produce high-quality products that are more in line with the standards through the adjustment of various parameters. This article will specifically introduce the adjustment settings of the meltblown non-woven fabric machine.
In the process of adjusting the meltblown nonwoven fabric machine, there are many things that need to be paid attention to. We must not only adjust the temperature parameters accurately but also deal with the abnormal conditions of the machine in time. The following is the setup process of the entire meltblown non-woven fabric machine.
1. Under the condition of higher temperature and wind pressure, the cloth can be made softer.
2. Slowly reduce the temperature of the die head and the temperature of the hot air until the cloth looks a little hard.
3. Record the die temperature and screw temperature at this time.
4. Adjust the wind pressure, the amount of melt extrusion, and the distance of the net to make the cloth softer.
5. Adjust the winding speed to achieve a full traction effect.
6. According to the speed of rewinding, the electret is generally enough to add two electrets, the static voltage is 40kv-60kv, and the distance between the electret rods is 5-7 cm, and the net rewinding speed is slow plus one static electricity. You can choose to add positive Electricity, you can also choose to add negative electricity, which can be determined by experiment.
Tuning initial parameter settings
1. Screw temperature: set 190 degrees, 230 degrees, 230 degrees,..., 230 degrees, 270 degrees (the material of the 1500 melt index does not exceed 270 degrees, and it can be 260 degrees).
2. Die temperature: 252 degrees, 252 degrees,..., 252 degrees (generally 240 degrees -255 degrees).
3. Quick screen changer, metering pump, die filter: 240 degrees.
4. Heating pot temperature: 300 degrees, hot air temperature: 240 degrees.
5. Wind pressure: 0.2-0.5MPa (generally low-temperature PP materials, the wind pressure can be selected a little lower, medium and high-temperature materials, the melting index of the material around 1300 wind pressure can be a little larger).
6. Retracting distance: 15-19 cm.
7. The size of the tuyere is the same as the distance from the tip of the spinneret to the plane of the wind knife, 1-2mm.
8. The screw speed is moderate or small (the wind pressure is small, the extrusion volume can be small, and the wind pressure is large, and the extrusion volume can be larger).
Handling of an abnormal situation
1. If the cloth is still not soft at the recommended relatively high temperature, there may be a problem with temperature sensing or temperature control, so directly continue to increase the temperature until the cloth is in a soft state.
2. If the wind pressure is below 0.2Mpa and the die temperature is near or below 210°C, there will be a phenomenon of flying, which may cause abnormal melting finger of the melt-blown PP material, or abnormal temperature induction, abnormal wind pressure display, or the size of the air duct tuyere If the angle is abnormal, you need to contact the equipment manufacturer or raw material manufacturer to eliminate the abnormality.
3. It is recommended to use low-temperature materials for large equipment and medium and high-temperature materials for small equipment.
4. Generally, when the temperature is very high, the cloth is still not soft, or it starts to become brittle, and then the temperature is further increased, and the cloth starts to become soft. Generally speaking, there is a problem with the equipment itself. It is recommended to contact the equipment manufacturer, or the material is of serious quality problem.
5. The addition of electret masterbatch generally needs to be matched by adjusting appropriate process parameters. Different electret masterbatches have different corresponding process parameters and can be adjusted to the best state according to this rapid adjustment process. Compare performance again.
6. The greater the amount of electret masterbatch added, the better the electrostatic effect, but the greater the impact on the fabric, it needs to be balanced, and the premise is to make the fabric well.
When we adjust the meltblown non-woven fabric machine, we must follow strict operating standards. If you want to know more about the meltblown nonwoven fabric machine after reading the above, you can contact us for a comprehensive solution.
As a professional manufacturer of spunbond non-woven production lines, we have accumulated rich manufacturing experience in this field. We have a complete production department and strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of products in all aspects. At the same time, we can also provide thoughtful one-stop service and formulate effective solutions according to customer needs. If you want to buy our meltblown non-woven equipment, please contact us immediately!