The overall operation process of the meltblown nonwoven fabric machine
is relatively complicated, and many of the operation steps have a lot of things to pay attention to. If we do not strictly follow the specific operating procedures, the quality of the products produced by the meltblown non-woven equipment may be poor, and even some failures of the equipment may be caused. The following are the operating procedures of the meltblown non-woven fabric machine.
1. Check whether the temperature control is sensitive, whether the meter is out of order, and whether the cooling water circuit is unblocked, etc. before starting up. Usually use thermometers, cooling water, and other methods for testing.
2. Heat the screw, barrel, and die of the extruder. After the temperature rises to the set temperature, it must be kept warm for about 10 minutes before it can be turned on, so that the temperature of each part of the machine tends to be stable.
3. Be sure to tighten the connecting screws and bolts of each part of the die while it is hot before starting the machine. Before the material is extruded, the operator shall not stand directly in front of the die to prevent the bolt or screw from breaking and causing injury.
4. When starting to extrude, the screw speed should be slow, and then gradually speed up to prevent overloading and damage to the machine parts when starting.
5. When starting up, add a small amount of material first, and keep the feeding balance, pay close attention to various meter values such as torque when feeding, and wait for the material to be extruded from the die and pull the traction equipment, then gradually increase the amount of material until it is normal Squeeze out.
6. When starting traction, there should be a certain distance between the shaping die and the die head to facilitate the traction. Open the water circuit (be careful not to pour water into the die, otherwise, it will cause the die to discharge abnormally and cause the material to break or block the die), the shape is complex and the cavity is small and the cover of the molding die needs to be opened. ; After confirming that the extruded material is plasticized normally, the material is pulled to the tractor through the traction rope that has been set. Shorten the distance between the set table and the die, cover the cover, and start the vacuum pump. When the extrusion speed and traction speed are basically balanced, observe the profile to be extruded normally, and then reduce the distance between the set table and the die to the ideal value.
7. If it is found that the parison is not formed at the entrance end of the shaping die or the inner ribs adhere to the inner cavity surface of the profile, a pointed tool can be used to poke a few small holes in the non-formed part or the inner ribs of the parison at the entrance end of the shaping die. The small cavity is communicated with the atmosphere, and the parison is open when it enters the shaping mold, which facilitates the formation of negative pressure, and promotes the parison to tightly adhere to the mold wall of the shaping mold.
8. In case of mold blockage (not blocked), the sizing table should be moved back immediately or the traction speed should be increased, or the above two schemes should be implemented at the same time, and then the process should be adjusted to resume normal production. If it is blocked and the implementation of the above scheme is invalid, the setting table should be moved back immediately, and the material should be shoveled along with the setting die, the water vapor of the setting die should be closed, the traction speed should be reduced, and the profile should be slowly pulled out from the setting die. If part of the profile is broken in the shaping mold, the shaping mold needs to be disassembled and the remaining material must be completely removed.
9. When the machine is stopped, it is generally necessary to add the stop material first to squeeze out the production material in the machine, and then stop the machine and disassemble the die head while it is hot for mold cleaning.
If the meltblown non-woven fabric machine is abnormal in the above process, we need to suspend it immediately, and then conduct an inspection to prevent the machine from causing more serious wear due to continuous operation. If you want to learn more about the meltblown non-woven fabric machine after reading the above, you can contact us for a more comprehensive solution.
As a professional spunbond non-woven production line
manufacturer, we are always committed to providing customers with high-quality and safe products. We have an experienced production team, and we have also established a complete quality inspection system to control the quality of our products in an all-round way. We can provide thoughtful one-stop service and develop effective solutions according to the diverse needs of customers. If you are interested in our meltblown non-woven fabric machine, please contact us immediately!