9 Tips for Maintaining Spunbond Nonwoven Production Equipment
- Issue Time
If you want to extend the service life of spunbond non-woven fabric production equipment, it must be regularly maintained. This article will specifically introduce 9 tips for maintaining spunbond non-woven fabric production equipment.
To produce high-quality spunbond non-woven fabrics, there are very high requirements for the performance of the spunbond non-woven fabric equipment. If we do not often check and maintain the equipment, it will not only be inefficient but may also affect the quality of the final product. The followings are 9 tips for maintaining spunbond non-woven fabric production equipment.
1. Lubricating oil and engine oil should be added regularly to all oil injection points of spunbond non-woven equipment. The timely replacement of lubricating oil and engine oil can effectively ensure the smooth operation of the machine and reduce the probability of failure.
2. The parts with tightness requirements should be inspected in time every day. If any faults or problems are found, they should be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
3. The chamber bodyguard of the spunbond non-woven equipment should be checked daily, and if it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
4. The parts of the shot blaster guard plate, blade ，impellers, directional sleeve, and blasting wheel must be inspected twice per shift. If any damage is found to the above parts, they must be replaced in time.
5.Electrical systems and transmissions need to be inspected twice a week to ensure the normal operation of the power system and prevent short circuits.
6. Regularly conduct clean and hygienic inspections, check the internal parts of the machine, and find foreign objects and pollution that should be cleaned up in time to avoid clogging in the machine body and affecting operation.
7. Clean the product contact surface on the production line before starting the machine to be clean and free of debris. The appearance and surrounding area are clean and free of debris and oil.
8. Add lubricating oil to spunbond non-woven equipment in time. Check the lubrication condition of the chain and add lubricating oil to the lack of lubrication. Check the main bearings for good lubrication, high temperature, or abnormal sound.
9. If abnormal noise occurs during the operation of the production line, stop and adjust in time. Inspect the working status of the electric control cabinet, electric control components on the console, each motor, solenoid valve, and other components at any time. If any abnormality is found, it should be shut down and repaired immediately.
If any component failure is found in the spunbond non-woven equipment, it must be repaired or replaced in time. If you want to know more about spunbond non-woven equipment after reading the above, you can get professional solutions by contacting us.
With excellent R&D technology and professional products, AZX has quickly become one of the leading non-woven machine manufacturers. Our professional production team and strict quality inspection system can provide customers with safe and high-quality products. At the same time, we put the needs of customers first, which can improve the thoughtful one-stop service and effective solution technology. If you are interested in our automated anti-adhesive non-woven equipment, please contact us immediately!